Thursday, December 20, 2012

coffee talk

1. what kind of phone do you have?
an iphone 4s... siri, all the way!

2. look to your right... what do you see?
the wall. i'm at work (bummer).

3. list 5 random facts about yourself.
- i hate showering
- i hate doing my hair
- i hate putting on makeup
- i hate wearing heels
- i hate putting together an outfit
(despite all that, i do like looking good, haha)

4. what is the one talent you wish you were great at?
singing, for sure! i know i would be famous if i could.

5. go to wikipedia.org and hit random article.
the first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.
go to quotationspage.com and click random quotes.
the last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first ...album.
go to weheartit.com and click on “explore”.
 seventh picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
use picmonkey.com to put it all together. now show us your album!

band name: "the immortal garrison" - pretty great, actually
album title: "happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing i know" - sad
album cover:

...so clearly my album will be trippy! haha
(sorry, i don't know how to use picmonkey)

9 comments:

  1. I also hate doing my hair, putting on makeup, and putting together an outfit but like looking good!

    Heels are out though, I am into super cute flats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. If only we could just wake up looking good I'd be down. I'm too lazy to do anything with my hair and makeup as well. You're a natural beauty so I don't think you have much to worry about, Emma :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and I will def get along. Your randoms?? Are totally me as well. Except the shower part. I have to do that everyday. Or I go nuts

    ReplyDelete
  4. great answers! i don't like doing my hair either, i always feel like it is blah.

    happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. preach girl. no showering. it's so annoying and i feel like a waste of time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute post. I hate getting ready, hair, and makeup. I'm like you though, I love being made up. I just don't want to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm still trying to figure out the blog world...hehe...I'm relatively new too.

    Hope you're enjoying your wedding planning! We just got married last August and it's the best day ever. I'm a new follower because I LOVE reading about wedding planning and updates :)

    PS - I couldn't do the picmonkey either :/

    Stephanie (from coffee talk link up)
    http://sharelovealways.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Emma,
    I nominated you for a Liebster and it is live on my blog today!
    http://enjoyingthejourneytx.blogspot.com/2012/12/a-nomination-and-humble-heart.html

    Merry Christmas and Happy Blogging!
    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your #3 ... that's all me. I'm pretty sure we're smelly life twins.

    ReplyDelete