Friday, December 14, 2012

the good, the bad, the ugly

dear hollywood,

today, i thought i'd take a minute to highlight some of the bizarre things going on right now.
(because i don't know about you guys, but people.com is my favorite website)

let's start with the good:


the duchess being pregnant, obviously!
i woke up at 4 am to watch the royal wedding, and i will love this child as my own.

now for the bad (don't hate me):


tay swift is killing me! her music may be straight from heaven,
but she has got to stop dating 18-year-old boys. it's creepy and not helping her reputation.

& the ugly:



no shocker here... miley's new buzz cut is revolting.
and what is with that stripper outfit? it makes her look large, and she's really not!

so, there you have it.
my analysis of current events that affect my life in no way...
what more could you ask for?
 

6 comments:

  1. BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA so I don't follow along with the royal family but everything else you said was completely correct! AHH! I hadn't even seen mileys new do until now! OMG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally don't get the whole Miley Cyrus thing. I guess it's better that then other things

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Miley. She keeps going from bad to worse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha miley is definitely creeping me out! and taylor is just being a totally cradle robber :)

    ps following your cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha! lol i actually just read something that someone from E! tweeted and it was a pic of taylor and a pic of miley and it was like people call miley a slut but she's been with the same guy for the past 3 years .. .and taylor's been with THIRTEEN guys in the last 3 years! hahah...i dont think either one of them is a slu (but i do agree that miles' hair is too much!!) but i think taylor needs to stop dating all these boys or make it less public. i just feel like it's all for publicity and the "who's this song about?!!!" when her next album comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg, I feel the same way about the duchess being preggo, I'm super excited! I can't believe T Swift went from dating a Kennedy to this guy. Who is he anyway?! I completely agree that she needs to quit dating these 18 year olds. Moving on to this guy is NOT helping her rep. I also agree with you on Miley, what is she thinking?! Clearly she's not. So I guess I just really completely love this whole post. :)

    Your newest follower,
    kelly
    sweettea-lemonade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete