Wednesday, December 19, 2012

workin' on my fitness

do any of you struggle with fitness?
i know i do...

in fact, until recently, it wasn't even something i struggled with,
because i didn't care at all.

then i realized that i was kind of acting like a 15 year old boy
minus the exercise.

how do i know this?
because i have a 15 year old brother and our eating habits were almost identical.

it's scary, i know.
but i wasn't aware of how crazy i was acting...

then a few people (my boss, my mother, etc.) decided to point out the error of my ways.
& now i've been struggling trying to change.

going on walks, eating healthier meals, cutting back on sweets,
these are some of my new goals.

if this sounds familiar, please share your tips with me!
i need all the help i can get :)

6 comments:

  1. You are certainly not the only one that stuggles with this. Just find your routine and it will start to come natural and part of your daily routine. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to find a routine, too - I did GREAT before I had our daughter, Melody - then after that it was hard to get back in the swing of things...lol. Just found your blog from Shanna's link up on Random Wednesday :) excited to be following along! I saw you said you're from Orlando but your blog name is Chasing Texas - are y'all moving here after you get married? That's where I'm from!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had good tips, but I'm struggling with it too. If you figure anything out, fill me in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for linking up!!

    I love the jillian michael's dvd's haha@@

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're definitely not alone. Just find something that's fun (I know, easier said than done) and put it on your calendar.

    Found your blog from the coffee talk link up at the spunky poser.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have found that educating myself about health and nutrition has served me greatly in healthy and fit human being. A few books I have read about nutrition are: Green for Life; The Wheatgrass Book; Healing the Gerson Way; and Eat to Live!!!

    I found your blog randomly;)

    carolinainspires.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete