Wednesday, January 16, 2013

binders full of wedding

this is one of my first wedding posts (sorry, folks)
and i am so excited to share!

this weekend i put together my wedding binder... finally!
please view it's amazingness:
 

basically i have it organized by categories,
  • budget
  • venues (rehearsal dinner, church, reception)
  • attire (all - mine, bridesmaids, groomsmen, etc.)
  • paper (save-the-dates, invitations, programs)
  • music (song lists)
  • flowers & photography (vendor contracts)
  • scheduling ("day of" timelines & checklists)
  • other
am i missing anything?
i'd love to hear from some ladies who have been there!

2 comments:

  1. Have you thought about your guest book? I know there are so many ideas out there! For example, my husband & I did a photo book from the time we were little all the way up to our engagement pics. I've also seen people leave fingerprints on tree branches. Soooo many options! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I'm getting married in August and I made my own binder too! :)
    Good luck!
    www.jaxandmarbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete