Thursday, January 3, 2013

hey, it's okay!

i can't think of a better way to start 2013 than to say hey, it's okay!

...to take 2+ weeks off from blogging to enjoy the holidays.
...to spend new years eve at the beach for the 4th year in a row.
...to watch pitch perfect 3 times in one week and laugh/cry just as hard every time.
...to have the same new years resolution as every other girl: lose weight.
...to be aware that you have a complete & total caffeine addiction.
...to complain every day that you have "nothing to wear", even with a closet full of clothes.
...to hate working out (but attempt to do it anyway)!
...to not know anything about blogging, but pretend like you do.
...or to start a blog about wedding planning, and then post about everything else.
...or both of the above ;)
...even to change your blog name a few times. right, kendahl?

can anyone feel me on these???

6 comments:

  1. They're all ok! Especially that every girl just wants to lose weight. Why the hell doesn't blogger just give us the tools to lose weight dammit?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! when i started blogging, i just accepted the fact that i am too random to have a "theme" for my blog ... mine's about any and everything on God's earth. i say just embrace it, and update your 'about me'. :)

    and the weight loss. ugh. i hate, hate, hate working out. but, i neeeed to for my health as well {diabetic} ...

    good luck on all your goals! found you from the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also know absolutely nothing about blogging, but I do it anyway.

    I HATE EXERCISING. But I hate feeling unhealthy and large too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogging has to start somewhere! :) I've been blogging for awhile and still feel pretty random, so its def ok! :) I saw you over on Alexa's blog and thought I'd say hi!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm OBSESSED with Pitch Perfect right now. I watched it this weekend and just can't get enough.

    My New Years Resolution is the to lose weight also. Nothing crazy but just overall just start living a healthier lifestyle. I decided to not be so hard on myself and just be more cautious rather than diet. Good luck with your NYR! :)

    ReplyDelete