Friday, January 18, 2013

i confess...

i confess...
  • that i went to a concert last night and officially felt like a grandma...
    i was yawning the whole time and only had one drink.
    what has become of me?
  • that i have absolutely no plans this weekend,
    besides hanging out with my 15-year-old brother.
  • that the previous two confessions definitely make me sound like a loser,
    but i'm okay with that.
  • that i check my phone & blogger obsessively throughout the day,
    even though i usually have no notifications.
  • that i'm starting to realize "dieting" may just not be for me...
    it's way too hard.
  • but that i do want to look good for my wedding in 6 months.
    dilemmas, dilemmas.
  • that i still have no idea what i want to be "when i grow up"
    and maybe i don't need to yet?
  • that i wish there was i was a way i could get paid to lounge...
    i'm pretty sure eating, napping, and watching tv are my strengths.
what do you guys have to confess???

6 comments:

  1. I check my reader and phone all day too! I might miss out lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a horrible concertgoer now, too! I'm always like, "It's too loud in here! The bar line is so long! My pajamas would be so much more comfortable right now! I need my nightly chamomile tea, STAT." :) Cheers to adulthood, I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm right there with you on numbers 4 and 8! We share the same strengths! ;)
    -Kourtney

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Found you through the blog hop. I'm planning my wedding too, and I totally understand how hard number 6 is. I need to go work out, but I'd rather just sleep.

    Can't wait to read more about your wedding plans.

    Nilda
    entirelynilda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seriously love all of this! Especially the dieting one... Because I feel like I have such good intentions but just HATE to diet (I have that love hate relationship with working out too... hmm) TOTALLLLYYY agree about lounging and getting paiiiid for it. I keep telling my hubby that I want to be a stay at home dog owner...

    ReplyDelete