Tuesday, January 29, 2013

i'm getting fancy

I GOT A CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN!!!

the wonderful marquis made it for me,
and i have never been so happy in my life.
(except for the day i got engaged... hi babe!)

but seriously, do you guys love it or do you guys love it?!?
because i'm in love.

i think it perfectly captures everything that i want this blog to be:
 a place to chronicle my and andrew's adventures.

gosh, i think i'll stare at it for the remainder of the night...
and then the remainder of the week...
and then the remainder of my life.
(if you haven't noticed yet, i like to exaggerate)

...so that's all i wanted to post about.
please feel free to grab a button (yeah, i have those now)
and tell your friends to come check me out!

is it obvious that i got a healthy boost of confidence today too?

alright, i'll stop bragging now.

 photo signaturecopy_zps0650f770.jpg

11 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous! Love it! Do you mind emailing me with the designers contact info or website you ordered from? I'd love to get a rough estimate on how much a custom layout would cost!

    ---Jaime @ tobystailsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the new blog design! How exciting for you. It looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great; love the header! So simple, and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SOO cute!! Love the header!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks AWESOME! Love new blog designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! & I LOVE your button & how its the shape of texas, how stinkin' cute is that?! How did you do that, if you don't mind me asking?

    ReplyDelete