Thursday, January 24, 2013

once you go blonde...

...you never go back.
isn't that the saying? ;)

yes, this is a post solely about coloring my hair.
no, i'm not sorry.

basically, i was a hot mess long overdue for a root touchup,
and i couldn't be happier with the results!
 
kelly (stylist)  is my hair angel


foil on my head, but don't call me a foil head

i also sent the above selfie out during the process...
to andrew, my friends, pretty much anyone with a phone.
do any of my fake-blonde sistas know how i feel???

p.s. i'm flying to georgia tonight for a wedding
and (more importantly) to see my boo,
so you won't be hearing from me until monday!
i'll try to get some good pics :)


6 comments:

  1. Kelly does a great job! I love your blond.

    I recently went red and love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl!!! My hair is in desperate need of attention. Getting it done tomorrow morning. Yours looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so true about being blonde! I love it but it is SO high maintenance. I just had to add some lowlights to my hair because I couldn't deal with going in to get my hair done every six weeks! Just found your blog and have loved getting to know you better. Hope you don't mind if I follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    thelifeofbon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. blondin' is the only way to go, you foil head. so glad i got to see those highlights in person this week. you're the bestttt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been itchin' to go back blonde so much lately! I haven't dyed my hair since before I got pregnant (that's almost TWO YEARS!)I think it's time for a change. Yours looks fabulous, by the way. (:

    ReplyDelete