Monday, January 28, 2013

weekend update

...with seth meyers.

okay, i actually had a veryyy eventful weekend!
which means i couldn't be more depressed that it's over...

it all started with me flying to georgia on thursday night,
getting picked up by andrew, and brought home to flowers and cake :)
(he knows me so well... i was starving)

on friday, we had brunch with his mom,
visited with my sweet friend hannah, and then it was wedding time!

a couple of his high school friends got married friday night,
and it was so much fun to see everybody!

 
doesn't he look handsome all dressed up?!?

then saturday came, and things started to get a little weird.
in the morning we had our second dose of premarital counseling,
but then we decided to start afternoon drinking by taking "shots of beer"...
yes, you heard it here first.

after that, we headed to get mexican food, naturally,
and i saw one of my besties... shelby!!!

 
isn't she the cutest???

a pitcher of margs later, we headed to a bowling alley
for some quality, glow-in-the-dark bowling.

 
takes you back to middle school, right?

now, maybe i'm just really passionate about the sport of bowling...
but i did, in fact, end up like this:  

 
thanks, andy, for pulling me back to my feet

...can you blame me? i thought i deserved a strike!
instead, i lost every game... oh well.

we ended the night with more shenanigans, and some selfies... just for good measure.

 
he's sooo thrilled to be taking this

basically, it was one of the most fun weekends i've had in a long time!

 photo signaturecopy_zps0650f770.jpg

9 comments:

  1. I'm visiting from the linkup :)

    I love glow in the dark bowling!!! Looks like you had a fun weekend! Have a great week xo

    http://www.ispyadiva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm visiting from the linkup also!

    And I LOVE how you call it "sloppy"! Would have never thought about that, but now I will probably be referencing that next time I get "sloppy" :)

    My boyfriend and I are pretty close to getting engaged so I'm looking forward to taking some time to get ideas from your blog :)

    --Jaime @ http://www.tobystailsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even if you HADN'T told me you went to UGA I almost 100% would've guessed it with the "shots of beer" story. You go Glenn Coco!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for bestie pix!! I'm so glad I got to see you this weekend AND that we got some good pictures out of it! I love you so much and can't wait to see you at Ruthie's wedding! It's gonna be so much funnnnn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your weekend looks like so much fun! Glow in the dark bowling is always a good idea, and you probably did deserve that strike! Stupid bowling balls just don't get it!
    -Kourtney

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bahahaha! I hope you didn't get hurt! Either way at least you had fun!

    Thanks for linking up! Glad to have you for Weekend Update :) I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahaha i love that you said with seth myers. and what a great weekend. I'm crying about mine being over too. it's just not fair.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You had a really fun weekend! I didn't! :( but I'm looking forward to the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for visiting my blog! I found you that way :)
    That's about how bowling is for me too, ha!

    ReplyDelete