Thursday, February 28, 2013

bachelor breakdown #8

first things first, THANK YOU to everyone who wished me a happy birthday yesterday...
you truly made my day so much better! :)

second things second (is that a phrase?), it's bachelor time.
and this week was a doozy.

pondering
nice standing on a boat, sean - these shots are so awkward

first one-on-one date w/ lindsey
those colorful chickens!!! - she is just a cutie pie - perfect timing, crazy dancers

second one-on-one date w/ ashlee
she is obsesseddd - they're all so tan, it's driving me crazy! - we get it... you have a fear of adandonement - terrible lighting & sound in the cave - she's trying to be silly, but it just doesn't work! - a little forward with the ring talk, no?

third one-on-one date w/ catherine
the forehead kiss, awww - STOP SAYING BEST FRIEND MOLD - he's said "just you and me, no distractions" to each of them - i want her to say i love you!

rose ceremony
catherine's video wasn't as awkward as i thought it would be (except for the "wiggles" comment) - this is going to be depressing! - "the rain is very fitting today"

that's all i got folks. so i'll just leave you with this photo:


 photo signaturecopy_zps0650f770.jpg

11 comments:

  1. I just watched it last nite, and I was blown away. I think he's going to pick Lindsay, no doubt about it, but I'm surprised he sent home AshLee. Then again, I agree with you about the ring talk... wayyyyy too forward! Can't wait to see what happens in 2 weeks! Love your blog by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your adorable comments on my blog, and happy late birthday my dear:):)

    I am totally team Lindsey! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok...I'm glad you think the same thing about AshLee...I feel kind of like a b---ch saying this, but she really needs to shut it! Good thing she is gone!

    Secondly those poor little colored chickens, I want to go to Thailand and save them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I love that you mentioned the pondering! When he was wading around the pool and then came up out of the water and combed his hand through his hair all suave... I felt so awkward for him. We all know he is way good-looking but I think they have enough shots of him with his shirt off already haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Bachelor! Great blog you have here. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm addicted to The Bachelor! I get mad at myself for going on Reality Steve before the season to find out what happens. I just get too impatient! I can't wait for the "Women Tell All" episode and the finale, of course!

    Amanda
    The Pretty Pinhead

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute blog! I'm your newest follower. :)
    -Sara @ The Hinton Hook-Up

    ReplyDelete
  8. as always…just love the recaps! lol. They always make my day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am ready for the finale!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAHAHAHAHAH! Just found your blog and you crack me up!

    Catherine is my favorite. :) I just want to be her bestie!

    Excited to get to know you! :)

    ReplyDelete