Thursday, February 14, 2013

it's vday time

happy valentine's day!!!

last weekend, andrew and i celebrated this holiday a little early,
since he's back in georgia today :(

not too shabbyyy

while he was in town, i also convinced him to answer questions about me!
here are our answers (him in blue, me in pink, naturally):

how long have you been dating?
one and a half years
one year, five months
where was your first date?
atlanta (cafe intermezzo)
intermezzo in ATL
where was your first kiss?
my room at oak street
his room @ oak
who first said "i love you"?
i did
andrew
what are your wedding colors?
blue & something
navy, yellow & white
what is her most commonly used phrase?
"baye"
"literally"
who is her celebrity crush?
seth meyers
seth meyers
if she was ordering (alcoholic) drinks for both of you, what would you get?
terrapin or whiskey/coke and vodka/tonic
stella or bourbon/coke and vodka/tonic
 what is the best meal she has ever cooked you?
steaks for my birthday
have i ever cooked? birthday meal?
what is the worst meal?
pasta and burned veggies
same as above? (sidenote: i have no recollection of this bad meal that he is referring to)
what would she say is your most annoying habit?
procrastinating
skipping class
what is the last thing she does before bed?
talk to me on the phone
talk to him
if you could throw out one item of her clothing, what would it be?
i don't know
belly shirts, haha
what is your favorite thing about her?
i love her fun spirit. she always has a smile on her face and is full of laughter. you can never be anything but happy when with her.
everything :) but if that answer doesn't qualify him for fiance of the year, i don't know what does!
what is her go-to drink at starbucks?
white mocha
tea latte or white chocolate mocha
what is her blog name?
chasing texas
chasing texas

...so he knows me pretty well!
which is good, considering i've committed to spend the rest of my life with him ;)

 photo signaturecopy_zps0650f770.jpg

15 comments:

  1. Oo! I love your dress. So pretty. Y'all did good on your survey. Way better than we did. Ha Ha.

    Hope he gets to come back to TX to see you soon! :)
    Woot for TX bloggers !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw what a sweet little blog post! He knows you well!
    ps I'm a new follower and added your button to my blog! I'm not sure if my passion fruit thing went through, so you can always grab my button on my blog if you would like to swap!

    xoxo -Char

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh goodness i love me some seth meyers! I love funny guys!! Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg this is so sweet :) love both your answer and that you both know each other so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Good thing he knew all the answers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to celebrate late because my husband was working all day! Loved your answers though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling blog just found you from Postcards from Rachel so excited to be your newest follower!!
    Just FYI $200 GC to Tiffany & Co Giveway happening now!
    Come check it out :)
    http://abpetite.blogspot.com/2013/02/200-tiffany-co-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great list and beautiful blog - Perhaps we could follow each other?

    xo Lulu
    simplylulustyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Saw a link to you from http://www.heartshapedsweat.com/ so of course you caught my eye when it said you did recaps of the bachelor. I dont advise you to look up spoilers like I did. lol :D i'm now your newest follower and will go back in a bit to read the other links she posted with you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute! This is a great idea and would make a fun wedding shower type game :). hope you're having a fab Sunday!

    Mallory
    whenindoubtddd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cutest idea for a post!! Love your blog!
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This was so sweet~ I kinda wanna make my bf do it now haha

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable blog!
    This post is such a cute idea!
    i'm your newest follower.
    kim
    kimbird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved this link up idea..but I didn't get a chance to do it! I love his answer to your wedding colors! So funny!

    ReplyDelete