Friday, February 1, 2013

my wedding party!

it's finally official, and i can shout it from the rooftops...
my wedding party has been chosen!

here's a little bit about each of my lovely ladies:

anna
sister & maid of honor / best friends since birth


ashley
home / best friends since 1992


katyrose
home / best friends since 1992


caitlen
camp / best friends since 2006


shelby
college / best friends since 2008


lauryn
college / best friends since 2008


these girls have seen me through everything:
awkward middle school phases, boys, too many tears, you name it.
...i feel so incredibly lucky to have these women in my life,
and i can't wait to share my special day with them!

 photo signaturecopy_zps0650f770.jpg

9 comments:

  1. oh congrats to you! what beautiful friends you have in your life...good for you!!!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
    good luck with everything...have fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful wedding party!

    happy friday! xo, sarah grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have chosen six lovely ladies!! Congrats on your engagement!!
    Love your blog + such a cute design!! I'm looking to make mine a little more "pretty" so I might have to check out your designer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet! looks like you've got a bunch of great girls by your side!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yayyy! So fun!
    Your bridal party will look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so exciting!! Well done!

    I remember how much fun wedding planning was, especially choosing my bridal party. Hope you,re enjoying the planning :)

    Stephanie
    http://sharelovealways.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on choosing your wedding party! That is SO exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty wedding party!!! Where are you moving to in Texas?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Emma!

    I stumbled upon your blog just viewing someone else's comments! That's always a fun way to find a new blog I adore, and yes, I really like yours! I'll be coming back more often, as I'm now following! :) Take care!

    xo,
    Brani Laine from That's Just Lovely

    ReplyDelete