Wednesday, March 13, 2013

bachelor breakdown #10: FINALE

well, it's official:

sean is engaged to catherine

here's how it all went down:

- one of them is going to be so heartbroken :( :( :(
- i bet the letter is from his mom
- i'm so happy to be part of a "nationwide viewing party"... not
- shay's husband HAS to be a male model
- catherine is talking so fast
- tears are literally in my eyes because of sean's dad
- he's barefoot, hahaha
- i love lindsey's fashion
- the niece and nephew are freaking adorable!
- his dad is asking the tough questions
- oh my gosh he made me cry again!!! 
- oh, his sweet mom
- what is this secret, chris?!?
- what is sean wearing??? #somanyquestions
- lindsey's shorts are a leeetle tight
- why is she trying to rock a "pouf"?
- the way they act is like me and andrew :) 
- aw, he really cares about catherine! 
- they're both wearing purple 
- "...and dat's da troof" says ghetto sean 
- i love them together!!! 
- poor thing... i really feel bad
 - oh, are you with a studio audience? we had no idea
- PUT SOME DANG CLOTHES ON
- so many beautiful diamonds
- it's time to get emotional
- i do not like lindsey's dress
- one is silver and the other's gold...
- lesley looks good now that she's not wearing as much makeup!
- why was any of that even a part of the show?
- the women tell all was last week, duh
- he truly cares about them both
- who knew she had a giant foot tattoo?!?
- he shouldn't have said "i love you"...
- tears are actually rolling down my face
- everyone in my family is crying
- THE NOTE IS FROM CATHERINE

 oh, and she got the final rose too... in case you forgot this was a competition

- time to see them live!!!
- this is about to get crazy
- "take your shirt off" yells the audience... no thanks
- you can tell lindsey is still really sad :(
- chris just cut her off
- she's searching for answers that aren't there
- she is maybe the classiest girl ever
- catherine is a fan of the black lace dress
- "when i pictured him as an old man, i knew i wanted to be with him"
- he is so sincere in his love for her!
- DESIREE

... so even though this season was highly entertaining,
i don't think i'll be watching sweet des on her quest for love.
they say all good things must come to an end,
and i just feel like it's time for my love affair with this show to be over.
(until sean & catherine's wedding airs, of course)

thanks for sticking with me this season as i recap-ed each episode.
i hope it was as much fun for you guys as it was for me!

 photo signaturecopy_zps0650f770.jpg

10 comments:

  1. You forgot, Lindsey takes off her heels as she walks away. Win for Lindsey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha love it! my love affair isn't over for this show...it's only just begun...what have I gotten myself into?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, her giant foot tattoo was a shock to me! Little baby voice, tatted up Lindsey...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not super excited about Des being the Bachelorette either (even though I'm sure I'll get sucked in like I always do). But I will, for sure, be watching Sean/Catherine's wedding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally had to rewind the show to see if that was a tattoo on her foot or not! I really liked both girls but sean and catherine seemed so genuinely in love. Hope it actually lasts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Although I love Lindsay, I was leaning more towards Catherine (and its not just because I cheated and looked up who had one a few months ago :)). Des being the Bachelorette isn't my favorite but I've said the same thing about other Bachelorettes and have still gotten sucked into it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know Sean's sister Shay is a blogger right? I love reading her recaps & thoughts on the whole thing. She did an amazing post on the trip to Thailand - www.mixandmatchmama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will be interesting to see if these two last!! I am not a fan of dez but im sure ill watch

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha love this recap! I definitely though the big announcement was going to be a pregnancy or something, not just a televised wedding! Still gonna watch it :)
    Hope you have a wonderful day :)

    Sheree
    The Hartungs Blog
    thehartungs.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. so funny! i pretty much summed it up the same way! i also thought the letter would be from his mom, but i was wrong as well. ;) love the blog!

    ReplyDelete