Friday, March 15, 2013

"brain is fried" friday

yes, my brain is completely fried from the past 2 weeks of work.
so what you will get from me today is just some random thoughts.

first of all, i just remembered teddy geiger and laughed out loud.
why did i think he was so awesome???


For You I Will (Confidence) by Teddy Geiger on Grooveshark

secondly, i was so happy that yesterday's post made sense to people
and that i'm not alone in my crazy blog habits.

there were a few awesome additions in the comments:

...you have the blogger and bloglovin apps on your phone - kiersten from good day sunshine
...you have a note in your phone dedicated to jotting down post ideas - erin from two thirds hazel

i completely agree with those, as well!

so there you have it, folks.
2 things that made me smile on this brain mush friday :)

 photo signaturecopy_zps0650f770.jpg

12 comments:

  1. oh that song just took me back!

    leopardmama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this song!! I am singing it out loud right now - how do I still know all these words??

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS SONG!! YESSS!! hahaha. This is why I started this flipping link up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha Teddy Geiger! What ever happened to that kid?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man I LOOOOVED me some Teddy G back in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha ahh glad you liked my addition! Hope I'm not the only crazy that does that. I forget everything if I don't write it down.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...the thought of Teddy Geiger.. I was a pretty big fan of him, myself. I can't remember why, though...
    Thanks so much for the shout-out!
    <3 Kiersten

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg! haven't heard this song in FOREVERRR! good pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awe, I love that song! Great post! :o) Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahah! Teddy! I almost forgot about you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha flashback!!! hehe i had to play it

    ReplyDelete