Friday, March 8, 2013

crush party

sooo i know i'm a little late to the party,
but i couldn't resist an opportunity to brag about my favorite bloggers!
we gotta support each other, right???

currently, i am crushing on...

julia from a blonde walked into a blog
i just have a feeling that we would be friends in real life.

kristen from all in my twenties
this girl has opinions, and she's not afraid to share them.

kasey from barely fabricated
if you don't laugh out loud while reading her posts, i don't know what's wrong with you.

raven from don't quote the raven
she is always herself, and it always puts a smile on my face.

jena from recently roached
another girl who makes me die laughing pretty much all the time.

lacey from sunny + turquoise
this newcomer has already stolen my heart.

now, most of these girls don't even know i exist,
but i guess that's the point of a crush, right???

 photo signaturecopy_zps0650f770.jpg

15 comments:

  1. ah Jenna is awesome pick! She always makes me laugh! I actually went to school with her too, we were in phi lamb together in college.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your blog crushes! I love Lacey's blog!

    xo
    Caroline

    lovecarolineblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute blog and post! I'm a new follower. :) Thanks for hosting the awesome Nordstrom giveaway, Emma! I hope and Andrew have a great weekend!

    ~Heather
    http://notesfromthenelsens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found you through Aunie Sauce, but I had to go down the list and check out all of your crushes! Thanks for sharing. And now I'm wishing I had played along! (P.S., Texas is an awesome place to live! I'm in the DFW area)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these kind of link ups- introduces me to so many new blogs! Raven & Kristen are two of my faves too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. uh girl..I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!! I am probably you're biggest blog stalker, proudly accepting that award. Thanks so much for the shout-out, completely made my day, seriously!

    Lacey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of COURSE I know you exist, petty lady! Mainly because I have just as big of a crush on you!! And you're right, we would be best friends in real life. No doubt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Don't Quote the Raven, too. Totally forgot to add her to my crush list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, your the cutest! I love all these link ups so I can discover all these new great blogs!!!

    New follower :)

    happinessisntadestination.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha thanks for sharing some crushes, im going to go check out these blogs!!!
    I love this fun blog of yours! My husband is from texas and loves it, we will probably move to dallas when he finishes school:)
    xoxo

    http://elisemn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooh i've gotta check them out asap!!! found and following you now. no need to reply back--I'd rather you visit me instead! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey girl...nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award :)

    http://tobystailsblog.blogspot.com/2013/03/versatile-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey there. I'm Laney and a Newbie here. Hope you can come and follow me back! http://owltellyoulikeitislikeitornot.blogspot.com/

    fb: http://www.facebook.com/LaneysNightOwlVenting


    ReplyDelete