Wednesday, March 20, 2013

so little time

i can't believe...

...that my wedding is exactly 4 months from today.
so much to do, so little time!!!

...that my little sister turned 20 yesterday,
and that she's so much hotter than me.

back when we first switched hair colors

...that i only have 50 actual workdays left in my current job,
and that i have no idea what my next job will be.

...that i've had a blog for almost 5 months now,
and that i actually keep up with it (and love it).

...that 2 years ago today, i could never have guessed
what my life would be like now!
 photo signaturecopy_zps0650f770.jpg

12 comments:

  1. You guys are so cute! I hope you're enjoying wedding planning! It will be here before you know it! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting that your wedding is in 4 months!

    ReplyDelete
  4. both of y'all are gorgeous! and yay for 4 months away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wahooo! :) Wedding time.
    Our entire engagement was only four months, so you can totally do it!
    Y'all look nothing alike, but you're both total hotties :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and your sister are gorgeous! And my "little" is now bigger than me! Congrats :))) And enjoy these last months before your wedding because they will fly by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your both gorgeous btw! Congrats on the upcoming wedding! My "real" one is in September. I have a few more months than you but I am so excited! I love all the planning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats. The time will fly and it will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw how exciting! SO close! My wedding is just over a year away but we're as excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh 4 months is so soon! You and your sister are both gorgeous!! Thank you so so much for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete