Thursday, March 14, 2013

you know you're a blogger when...

...you have a few draft posts saved at any given time
...ideas constantly run through your head regarding what you will post about the next day
...you follow all your favorite bloggers on twitter
...you see the letters "BLDG" on a sign and for a second your heart leaps
because you thought there was "BLOG SPACE AVAILABLE"
...you fantasize about creating your own link-up
...you know exactly how many comments you have
so you can tell when you've gotten (or not gotten) a new one
...you've ever said the words "did you see what she wrote today?!?"
...you take pictures of everything you eat
...your significant other asks "are you posting today?"
...your friends probably consider unfollowing you
on all forms of social media because you only talk about blogging
...you look at people and think "i wonder if they have a blog"
...you have to explain concepts like sponsoring & giveaways to your significant other
...you bite the bullet and "claim" your blog on bloglovin (see link below)
...you say things like "i'm guest posting on lacey's blog today - check it out!"
(which is actually true, and you should check it out)

basically, i am guilty of these and so many more,
and i hope you guys are too so i'm not the only one!

follow my blog with bloglovin

 photo signaturecopy_zps0650f770.jpg

17 comments:

  1. I love this list!! So true, and definitely made me laugh.
    Also, I'd have to ad - have social media downloaded on your iPhone just to check your blog (bloglovin, twitter, blogger...)
    <3 Kiersten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so true! I can relate to all of these. Especially the photographing food. :LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Stopping here from Lacey's blog. This list is so true, haha. I have like 20 blog drafts at any given time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these are so true! The one that hit home with me was "fantasize about making your own link up". I do that all the time but I feel like I never have good enough ideas to make that happen. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is to cute and so true... We need like a Tshirt sayin these...

    ReplyDelete
  6. When you have a note in your iPhone notes app dedicated just for jotting down ideas for posts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, can totally relate to all of these! SO funny! And love your guest post! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute post girl! Love this!
    Blogging does sort of take over, doesn't it? But people don't get it until they do it. It's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there! I have ventured over from Lacey's blog. I'm enjoying this little peak into your world! Just lovely! XOXO, Mandi @ All My Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hollaaaaa! Agreed to all of the above, everyone thinks I am nuts and have lost my mind. Thanks for the fab guest post and shout out! xoxo

    Lacey

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well said!!! Totally Agree!
    simplywithasmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha I love this... as a new blogger, I'm finding that all of these things are taking over my life, slowly but surely. I'm a new follower, from Lacey's blog! Nice to meet you!!

    Ashley
    abookwormandababy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is perfect! And I'm guilty of most of them. My family and friends think I'm crazy.

    ReplyDelete