Friday, April 26, 2013

calling all nineties kids!

so apparently i'm only posting twice this week,
which is pretty lame.

BUT this post will make up for it, promise!

i have stumbled across the best nineties montage ever.
not kidding.

take a look/listen and i think you'll see what i mean:


...am i right?!? sure makes me miss those days.

and with that, i hope you all have a wonderful, nineties-filled weekend :)

linking it up for #backthatazzup friday, of course!

 photo signaturecopy_zps0650f770.jpg

11 comments:

  1. omg! I am OBSESSED with this. It has EVERYTHING. I just had major flashbacks to sleepovers and making up dances to the majority of those songs! ha! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha omg yes. this is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annnnnnd, I'm 13 again. Perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it just me or was there an unspoken rule - if you were a boy band or bad girl singer and you were singing a sappy song - you had to wear all white???

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was the BEST ten minutes of my life. I remember every single one of those things in there! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously those are my high school years. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i post four times this week and that is SOOOO out of the norm for me. maybe we switched places!

    i love me some old school eminem.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ben was watching that last night! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally loved the 90's music and tv shows. Wish they'd bring it all back. Man I wanna look up some of those songs and jam. Hope you have a rockin' weekend. :D

    pinkowl07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha! This is awesome (and slightly embarrassing how well I know the lyrics). Oh, 90's you crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Did you see this link a while back? http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/things-you-will-never-see-again-in-your-life
    Blockbuster videos, Homeward Bound, and Paint on PCs...love it!

    ReplyDelete