Wednesday, April 10, 2013

good, bad, ugly #emmaedition

i'm following erin's example on this one,
because i think we should all acknowledge our imperfections once in a while!

good
1. i think i have a way of bringing humor to most situations...
even though sometimes it may not be appreciated.
2. when something needs to be done,
it will be done. and done to perfection.
3. i feel like i am finally making some healthy decisions in my life,
such as running and not eating as many desserts!

bad
1. in my life, i have eaten more junk food than most people ever will...
so i have a lot to make up for.
2. i have never been an animal person,
and i realize that this makes a lot of people hate me.
3. i sleep wayyy more than the average person.
like probably an unhealthy amount, but i don't care :)

ugly
1. i don't shower nearly as often as i should...
let's just say days go by and leave it at that.
2. i got jaw surgery right after tenth grade,
and i pretty much refuse to look at pictures of myself before then.
3. i'm naturally a "dirty blonde", which really means "light brown"
so yes, i get my hair did every couple months. shhh!

...i completely agree that it's easy to own up to qualities we like in ourselves,
but not quite as easy when it comes to the things we don't like.

and now that it's all out there,
i'm hoping you guys can still accept me for who i really am!

 photo signaturecopy_zps0650f770.jpg

8 comments:

  1. Awesome! I'm so glad you did this :) Two weeks ago I didn't shower from Friday to Wednesday. That's so gross haha but I'm with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I was the only blogger who didn't shower for a couple days! I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll just go ahead and add my not-showering habit to the list. haha It's so hard to shower when you don't wash your hair every day! Is this list as freeing as it seems? I think I'll write one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this list!!! Honestly imperfections are sometimes better than just finding good quality. We wouldnt be who we are without some imperfections!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am with you on the sleep. I have often wondered if I should talk to a doctor - but I love my sleep. Now if my toddler would get the memo we might be good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you still eat some desserts! And I am right there with you on the dirty blonde aka spend all my money on being blonde.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by from Whit's blog. I laughed when I read your ugly #1. We have that in common. It makes my husband laugh and wonder about me. Ha!

    ReplyDelete