Monday, April 15, 2013

how to date yourself 101

step 1: prepare for a fun night
by listening to a 90's pop pandora station.


step 2: send a snapchat to your friends everyone,
revealing that you are taking yourself on a date.


step 3: find a partner in crime,
who is equally willing to appreciate the finer things in life.

warning: people (your waitress) might think you're a couple.

step 4: treat yourself to the most fancy dinner you can get your hands on.
in my humble opinion, that would be the melting pot...

 

step 5: take yourself to a concert.
preferably one where you can be as girly and childish as you want.

(we chose tay swift, and an entire recap is coming tomorrow)

step 6: get into bed alone.
because obviously you do not have a date, and therefore get the entire bed to yourself ;)

bonus points if you don't wash your makeup off

step 7: (because it's a good number to end on) pat yourself on the back...
you have just enjoyed an incredible date night, courtesy of yourself.

linking up w/ weekend shenanigans

 photo signaturecopy_zps0650f770.jpg

9 comments:

  1. Haha this is too cute! I actually ate at the Melting Pot this weekend for the first time. It was AMAZING! Found you through the link up today. Newest follower :-)

    xoxo,
    Jenn
    sweetsouthernwife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha this is AWESOME. taking note of your tips now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's better than any real date I've ever been on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! Looks like the perfect evening to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I date myself quite often these day! You're adorable! Love the blate pics too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The 90s station on Pandora is awesome! I listen to it all the time ;) And don't hate, but I definitely just figured out what Snapchat was the other week...lame I know haha! Thanks for sharing your weekend!
    Brittney
    http://teaberrytrails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Came across your blog! And I have to say I looooved your post! Hahahaha you make dating yourself so appealing and I have to say your date sounds better than any date I have ever been on! Totally taking notes for this friday night :)

    ReplyDelete