Wednesday, April 17, 2013

TAYLOR SWIFT

so like i mentioned on monday,
i went to a taylor swift concert this weekend,
and it's kind of embarrassing how much i loved it.
like, LOVED IT.

(can you guess what the album was called?)

it basically changed my entire perspective on her as a person...
which is so incredibly cheesy, but i don't care.

see? best friends!

the concert was just amazing:
her performance was spot on.
the stadium was packed (with mostly pre-teens and their moms).
the stage and back-up dancers were impressive.
the transitions between songs were creative.

but most importantly, her monologues were
genuine, funny, smart, self-deprecating, and relatable.
which i wouldn't have expected from one of the most famous people in the entire world.

am i creeping you out yet???

 
cheering on our best friend!

basically, i think you had to be there to fully understand the greatness,
but i left inspired by her and feeling like all was right in the world.

so thank you, t. swift, for restoring my faith...
in you, and in the fact that maybe some celebrities actually are real people,
who just happen to make it big.

 photo signaturecopy_zps0650f770.jpg

7 comments:

  1. hahaha you are so cute...and I don't think this is weird at all- I think Taylor is amazing! My best friend Whitney (over at Keeping up with the Cyperts) loooooves Taylor for all the same reasons you do. She just seems like such a genuine, down to earth girl. So glad you enjoyed the concert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous! I have never been to one of her concerts and I have always wanted to and after reading your post I am dying to go!! Glad you had such a fun time! The pictures are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so jealous! i have been dying to go to a tswift concert! and now after reading this i REALLY wanna go!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! So jealous! my besties and I have been wanting to go forever! We just haven't found one at a good time/place for us plus we're cheap and don't want to shell out the bucks for it.
    Glad to hear it was awesome though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first time I saw TSwift in concert she was an opening act for George Strait. Only played like 4-5 songs but she captivated the audience even then. I have since seen her as a headliner and I can say that she hasn’t changed who she is as a performer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You just made my day!! Me and my bestie are going to see her in San Antonio in a couple weeks! Oh boy have you just got me real excited!!!

    xx
    Randi
    CarolinaSugar.com

    ReplyDelete