Thursday, April 4, 2013

what have i never done?

plenty of things!

but for the purposes of today's post, i will only list a few.

never have i ever...

...been to europe
...gotten my eyebrows waxed
...failed a class
...gone hunting
...had a car other than my trusty jeep
...shattered an iphone screen (but i did have one stolen)
...had an older sibling
...lost a grandfather
...turned down a good nap
...turned down a good meal
...turned down a good shopping trip
...loved someone as much as i love andrew (awww!)
...fully understood football
...owned my own pet
...been on a cruise
...had red hair

& that's all i can think of for now.
do any of these surprise you?

 photo signaturecopy_zps0650f770.jpg

10 comments:

  1. thanks for linking up with us pretty lady! I totally "aww'd" at your comment about Andrew! and if I never waxed my eyebrows I would look like a freak! I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I'd never shattered an iphone screeners. It's happened twice to me so far! And getting your eyebrows waxed can be over-rated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can agree with some of these! Never mind understanding it a little, i dont understand football at all or any sport for that matter. The comment about Andrew...so sweet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this list! Never have I ever fully understood football, either!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What crazy person could turn down a good nap. What I would give for one of those right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so with you on the nap!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's quite a list! There are definitely a few of those that I had done that I wish I hadn't (shattered iPhone screen, for instance). Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got me on several of these! I wish I cpuld say I hadn't failed a class, but college ASL got me! I have never turned down a good nap or meal either! Thanks for linking up with us! Love your list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thinking of that, I need my brows waxed lol!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never waxed my eyebrows either, I think we're in the minority!

    ReplyDelete